Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cup 11 and Ruminations


Firstly - I apologize for the underlining if you're seeing it on your monitor - it wants to type the whole thing as a link - probably because I put the link in the post first - the text was blue too, but I was able to fix that. Will do things in a different order next time -

Cup Number 11 - one of my more favorite ones...

Was doing some thinking again last night and a bit of writing which I'll convey:

In painting, what am I passionate about?? - Light, the color - simultaneously as they can only be seen - thirdly the objects themselves. The objects are only supports - chairs to drape the light, color, drawing and design on....

How do I paint color?

The exception - PEOPLE - every face different, perfect, beautiful beyond words.....

1 comment:

  1. Just a guess about the underlining, if you go into the source code of your page, at line 724 it has syntax as follows: Style:....underline.

    If you were to removed this syntax if should remove the underline in this particular post.

    Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete